Ok fellas, with the bull market coming up in the next couple weeks or months I want to give some advice. Like the title reads these are some hard truths, so I expect to be downvoted because I will be shitting on peoples favorite coins. When I first started crypto in December I wish someone sat me down and told me these things. I was on reddit the first time I bought into crypto but it wasn’t much help because people were shilling coins already at the top. Unfortunately reddit is an echo chamber and people choose to listen to stuff that gives them validation. Also, there are people who are either ignorant or disingenuous about advice they’re giving.
This advice isn’t for the person who just wants to put money into a coin and come back next year with 3-10x their money. You can buy nano, neo, ect and I’m sure you’ll be satisfied if that’s what your aiming for. This advice is for guys like me who want to make like changing returns and are willing to put the time in.
- Ripple will never reach $100 and that is 100%. It will need a market cap alone of over $1 trillion, and that is more then double the entire crypto market cap. Looking at the ripple subreddit saddens me, because the mental olympics these guys go through to justify it hitting $100 is absurd. I wish it can hit $100 that would be awesome for ripple holders, but it’s just not feasible. Will ripple rise? Of course it will. It was the first coin I bought and many others first coin as well.
- Again, back to market cap. Look at market cap not dollar price when looking for investments. Stellar for example is 30 cents but is the 8th most expensive coin. For it to double it will need another $6.5b. I like stellar and what they’re doing not saying its a bad coin, but look at it like this. It was 1 cent in July, 2017. It peaked around 80 cents in January. That is a 80x for people who bought in July. Currently, stellar sits at 30 cents. If you buy in now, if it goes to 60 cents you get a 2x well the people who got in july get a 30x. STOP buying peoples tops, let the new noobs that come into crypto buy YOUR tops. You have to understand a lot of these guys that shill these high marketcap coins either got in really early, or are the suckers who bought the tops without realizing it.
- Crypto is a zero sum game. People have to be selling lows and buying highs to make others money. Everyone made money in 2017, because the marketcap of entire crypto did a 42x. It went from 20b-850b. You must understand that this was the most insane bull run in history. Most bubbles do a 5x in 5 years and people call it a crazy bull run. My point with all this is this run made a lot of people think they are geniuses. Don’t take peoples advice just based on the fact they made good money and were in crypto for a year. A dead squirrel could’ve turned $1k into $100k+ last year.
- Don’t follow the hive mentality of HODL. Yes, you can’t predict the exact tops or the exact bottoms. Which is why you must take profit gradually. Set targets and when you reach that target pull some money. I’m not saying cash out to fiat, but atleast move that profit into a coin you been wanting to buy that may not have pumped yet. Keep in mind the market always going in cycles and corrects. If you HODL for a year, yes you will make money but it will be significantly less then if you just take profit gradually and use that money to buy the dips. You can’t predict if it will dip tomorrow, next week, or next month, but rest assured it WILL dip.
- Make accounts on multiple exchanges. Kucoin, cryptopia, idex, ect. A lot of people just sit on a binance account. If you want good entry points binance already pumps coins to 2-5x their value the second they’re listed. Idex is one of the best opportunities to get good entry points. Coins will be listed here immediately after most ICO’s operating on the ethereum platform.
- My biggest learning resource for investments has been following crypto twitter accounts. Guys who have been in this space for years. Anyone can talk and seem knowledgeable, but who actually has the stats to back them up? I went through hundreds of twitter profiles and looked at peoples coin calls from months back. I looked at their success rates and put value on their calls based on that. (For example, one guy called WTC at 35 cents, XRB at 10 cents, and many other winners, I value his opinion the most.) I began noticing patterns in the way these guys call coins. The most successful guys with highest success rates usually call the same coin. I began picking up on their habits and the resources they use, and soon I was buying coins before they even mention them. Also, you want the best entry points crypto moves fast. Reddit I’ve noticed is weeks behind on calls from twitter.
- You have to also look at satoshis when your checking if you made money investing into other coins, rather than just holding bitcoin. Your dollar value will increase if bitcoin rises, but if its going down in bitcoin value you were better off just holding bitcoin.
- Research, research and research. Seriously, put the time in. Learn what it is your buying. Crypto is not just vaporware their is underlying value in these projects. Read the whitepapers, look at the teams, and become immersed in the community.
One thing I can always tell you is always be curious. Don’t think you know it all. I been in crypto for 45 days and have been reading and reading almost 5+ hours a day, and I’m still learning. Don’t be the sucker buying peoples tops making them rich, in hopes of possibly doubling in a month. This market is too rewarding and this opportunity may never come again. Take advantage of it. I am not writing this for karma or whatever. I genuinely wish everyone can reach their goals and fulfill their dreams. It really hurts me when I see the mass of bad information going around and people being mislead.
I have been commenting on reddit a lot and people keep private messaging me what to buy, and I’m sure it will happen again after this post. So, here is my portfolio in no specific order for those curious. But please do your own research.
I fully expect to be downvoted these aren’t popular opinions but as long as I help out one person it was worth it. Good luck guys, hope you have a life changing year!
- Sharder (SS)
- Origin Trail (Trac)
- Sophiatx (Sphtx)
- Bottos (BTO)
- Data (DTA)
- CargoX (CXO)
- carvertical (CV)
- Restart Energy MWAT (MWAT)
- Tomocoin (TOMO)
- Carvertical (CV)
- Wepower (WPR)
- Matrix AI network (MAN)
Edit: Yes my portfolio is “special”. It is really aggressive, which is why I say “do your own research”.
|Rate (per day)||2.10||12.57|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
Source: Binance. As seen in the chart above, the price went on to reach a high of $0.098 in the first green candle, showcasing a return of more than 550%. Even though the price has since decreased, CTSI is still trading at around $0.069, which is about 360% more than the public sale price. The performance against Bitcoin is more or less the same. Users will be able to fund the card with Bitcoin or Binance Coin (BNB) through a new application called Binance Card App. According to the announcement, it will be as easy to use as “transferring BNB from one wallet to another.” The app will also allow keeping track of spendings and managing funds. The Binance Card is only available in a virtual beta version, at the time of this writing ... Until today Bitcoin has died more than 350 times. We collect Bitcoin obituaries since 2010. Found a Bitcoin obituary? submit it to us. In this episode, I talk with Adam Back from Blockstream & Core Developer, Bryan Bishop. Following the Binance hack of over 7,000 Bitcoin and subsequent discussion around block reorgs, Adam and Bryan explain what they are and why deep reorgs are bad for Bitcoin. Binance said hackers were able to withdraw 7,000 Bitcoin (£30.9m) in one transaction after using 'a variety of techniques, including phishing, viruses and other attacks' At the moment the value of that bitcoin is $667.13, but the value in USD goes up and down. I know nothing about Binance Coin, but it looks like your wife's cousin has 7.50759467 of that crypto-coin. I have no idea of its value. My advice is to contact Binance support (although I was unable to find an email for them). Perhaps it would be ... The WIRED Guide to Bitcoin. In this case, that backfired, because Cotten was allegedly the only person with access to the keys. A copy of his will obtained by the Globe and Mail, dated Nov. 27 ... this is coming from a guy who bought bitcoin at $100 way back when. shit just isn't ready and the core problems of energy consumption and usability in a real marketplaces have little promise to be fixed anytime soon. you can get lucky and make money riding a wave up and down or getting in super cheap on some coin that blows up, but besides that ... I remember just last week he was practically begging everybody to buy bitcoin right now at 8500 he did a whole video practically begging everyone to buy immediately whoever listened Jis already down 20% in one week he’s been making horrible calls like this ever since I started watching him a year ago. Still a very nice guy but listen to him with extreme caution Digital money that’s instant, private, and free from bank fees. Download our official wallet app and start using Bitcoin today. Read news, start mining, and buy BTC or BCH.
[index]          
Big announcement from Binance, they were just hacked for 7000 BTC. Take a listen. Article: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028031711 Become... Bitcoin dominance on Coinmarketcap is 70% but is it actually 90%? New data taking liquidity into account, puts bitcoin dominance over 90% especially when using REAL volume exchange data. What does ... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Binance & Bittrex hacked! IS BITCOIN CAPITULATION COMING SOON? The BTC technicals look bearish and indicate that price will go down. I'll use ... Chico Crypto is not leaving the cryptocurrency space! Yesterday's video was just an epic troll! We still have work to do as Binance is still running crypto pump and dumps, extorting altcoin ... Binance FIAT https: ... How to Repair a DEAD Computer - Duration: 37:05. CareyHolzman Recommended for you. 37:05. How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio - Duration: 31:00. Principles by Ray ... Binance today was hacked for 7,000 Bitcoin, while markets are remaining resilient, what does this mean for you and your Bitcoin? Sources https://www.theblock... CZ Binance makes the biggest mistake of his life!? This stranger than fiction story, involves CZ, Binance, Bitcoin, P2P Trading, China, Alipay, WeChat & the censorship of crypto media news outlets ... bitcoin price is being manipulated! the price manipulation by tether must stop! proof tether is a scam! altcoins tron justin sun, cz binance and steem are at... Join Binance Exchange Here! https://www.binance.com/?ref=13795076 Join Kucoin Exchange Here! https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7chr68 Mine Bitcoin and other Crypto... This Line Is Critical For Bitcoin + Binance Scandal Altcoin Daily. Loading... Unsubscribe from Altcoin Daily? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 161K. Loading ...